Here you can find information on the workshops and tutorials organized at the 2019 IEEE Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition in Lille, France. Accepted workshops and tutorials will be held on either May 14 or May 18, 2019, in the same venue as the FG 2019 main conference, namely, Lille Grand Palais.
- 3D Human pose understanding – Guido Borghi, Simone Calderara, Rita Cucchiara, Roberto Vezzani
- Face Recognition from Academia to Industry: Past, Present, and Future – Guosheng Hu, Yandong Guo, Lei Zhang
- Introduction to Deep Learning for Facial and Gesture Understanding – Raymond W. Ptucha
- Visual Recognition of Families In the Wild – Joseph P Robinson, Ming Shao, Siyu Xia, Yun Fu
- Adversarial Learning in Face Recognition – Two Sides of the Security Coin – Mayank Vatsa
- The Second Facial Micro-Expression Grand Challenge (MEGC): Spotting and Recognition, contact Moi Hoon Yap
- The 6th International Workshop on Context Based Affect Recognition (CBAR), contact Zakia Hammal
- Second Workshop on Large-scale Emotion Recognition and Analysis (LERA), contact Abhinav Dhall
- Face Analysis for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), contact Behzad Bozorgtabar
- First Workshop on Human Attribute Analysis in Surveillance, contact Annan Li
- Empathy Modelling in Real-World Scenarios: Lessons Learned from the OMG Empathy Prediction Challenge, contact Pablo Barros
The workshop paper submission, review, acceptance notification, and final manuscript due must all be handled until March 13, 2019 (camera-ready workshop paper due date).
The main conference will provide rooms, equipment, and coffee breaks for the workshops and tutorials. If necessary, poster facilities will be offered. For each workshop one complimentary registration for a keynote speaker is available. For any additional questions please contact the workshop, tutorial, and special session chairs.