Lille and nearby attractions
Lille is a vivid place with a lot of cultural events, leisure activities and very welcoming people.
Do not hesitate to have a look at the activities proposed by Lille Toursim Office.
- La Piscine
- Palais de Beaux arts
- LAM – modern art museum
- Louvre Lens near Lens (1h drive)
- Centre historique minier Lewarde – relive three centuries of coal mining near Lewarde (1h drive)
Open air activities
- Espaces Naturels de la MEL
- Lille Citadel and Lille Zoo
- Kite festivals, Nature Reserve of the Dune du Perroquet near Bray-Dunes (1h drive)
- Cap Gris Nez et Cap Blanc Nez near Calais (1h drive)
- Pairi Daiza – one of the biggest Zoo in Europe (1h drive)
Lille is situated in the heart of Europe with four capitals accessible by direct trains in less than 3 hours:
- Bruxeles (30min)
- Paris (1h)
- London (1h30)
- Amsterdam (3h)
Direct train connexions are also available for Charles de Gaulles airport or Disneyland Europe.